Please follow the Teacher Planning Period Guide. Check off Teachers & Rooms on the Map as you do their room. It should be a conversation that you have with the teacher. Some items can be observed. Some things might not be visible and you will need to ask them. We will practice on a room together before you go out on your own.
Weeks 4-6 - Ready to blog!
- Just do your best! Here are few reminders and tips for the morning...
- It might be a crazy morning. Remember the paperwork / and process we have in place.
- All students with laptop issues should sign in on the google doc - that way we have a list of their names / issues.
- You know how to troubleshoot - you can do it!
- If a device is broken - start the Broken Device form - and keep everything together with the laptop. Place it in the closet for safe keeping. You can check out a loaner for them - but just for the day - they should turn it back in at the end of the day. Make sure they sign it out in the blue folder. Document what laptop number they checkout. After Mrs. Fulghum or Mrs. Gobble is back and the paperwork is finished Mrs. Withers will make the call on a daily loaner or a if they can take it home.
- IF a laptop is not connecting to the wireless... It's probably because they deleted the profiles and added RSS with the password from last year. RSS is gone. Plug in the Hive. Wait 3-5 minutes for it to fully connect. Run enroll. Step by step directions are listed as part of the New Student directions - it's the last part.
- Monday - Drop a copy of your team Presentation on the our iMac work station
- Tuesday - Review all the team Presentations. Score them on the following Rubric and make suggestions for improvement.
- Look at your scores / suggestions. Refine your presentations. Update the copy on the iMac.
- Compose a BLOG post to accompany your presentation. Submit a copy to Mrs. Fulghum for proofing. Edit it then send final version to Mrs. Gobble.
- We will set up a SRHShelpdesk vimeo account and your videos will be uploaded there. Then we'll make a blog post on our weebly!
- Team Meeting Tuesday Morning at the beginning of each class - Be Ready! We will discuss Student Help Desk Skills and add to your list of accomplishments!
- Several of you still haven't posted your bio on the weebly. Make it a priority!
- Where are your group pictures? Post them on ASAP. Cover Pictures of students using technology?
- Can't wait to see your Presentations on Friday!!! *Rubric Coming Soon
- Sign the CODE of Ethics - ASAP
- Logo Proposal - What do you think?
- Begin creating a SRHS Student Help Desk Name Tag to hang from a lanyard. Include your name, new logo (when complete), your photo. Print a draft and submit your design so that other team members can see.